Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P20

Announced Jun 14, 2001 •

This camera packs a lot of value into a compact, lightweight, package. The images are clear and transfering them to the PC via the included software is easy. FYI- Engerizer ACCURechargable batteries seem to be the best, although standard lithium AA's do well also Problems: The included batteries have a very short life-span, and I wish a larger Memory Stick was included.

I just received the camera as a gift. I am enjoying the many features that it comes with. It was easy to connect to the computer and copy the pictures over. I am learning how to use the many other features easily. The manual is easy to read and understand.

It´s good for newbies; But I need help, I´ve bought it in Hong-kong, and I have the English or Spanish Manuals; coul you send it to me? to: jesusmorales@correo.nu Thanks in advanced. Problems: why the photos in my computer are so dark?

good for the money Problems: non

This camera Rocks!!! It comes with many features and even supports mpeg movies. I love how it shows up as another harddrive when connected to the usb port, you just drag and drop the pictures off the camera. You will definately need to purchase the lithium rechargable batteries as it will eat through alkalines in 10 minutes. I get over two hours on the lithium! :)

I just got this camera and I was surprised at the amount of features it had for such a relatively inexpensive camera. I got a 64 meg memory stick (get Lexar, they're cheaper than Sony) and snapped pictures like crazy at a family christmas party. With Windows XP, I didn't even need to install the drivers. I plugged in the camera and got the pictures automatically. I am more than pleased. Problems: This thing is PICKY about the batteries it takes. Whoever said it could take Alkaline ...

Great little camera!.. easy to use and small..

I love this camera. It's small and light and easy to use. There are so many features with this camera that I was not expecting. Im going to have lots of fun. (If I can ever get it set up into my comp) Problems: I have this camera, but also have win me. I have had soo many problems installing and and trying to get it to work, that I was about to give up and take the cam back. I took back one comp and got a new one and am having same problems trying to install. I cant get the (E:) disk.