Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P20

Announced Jun 14, 2001 •
Ozyie

I would agree with many of the other users in that the batteries do tend to get eaten even with a good set of rechargables. I have found that when using the zoom function images come out very poor indeed, laking resolution. For an entry level digital camera it serves its purpose but budding photographers can expect to be dissapointed. Problems: Very poor quality photos in poor lighting conditions and the flash is hard get right. In some instances I found myself having to cover up some of the ...

This is the second digital camera I have used, the first being Dlinks. Excellent resuts, its handy and very user friendly. Whatever you may say Sony is Sony. Problems: Sony could have provide more memory stick. Better to go in for a 64 Mb. My bigest crib that they have not given a carrying case. Sucks up batteries, then all digitals do that.

Great features for the price, and a pretty good picture and video to go along with it. Problems: Brains AA batteries fast, should really get the battery pack

Easy to use with very good picture quality. The many features make it fun to use, like taking animated GIF-clips or small MPEG movies (without sound). Usability is easy: point and click. It is an ideal camera for taking to a party or a familiy event and taking lots of snapshots. The lack of optical zoom and a higher resolution prohibit professional use. I especially like the 3:2 resolution mode (1200 * 800), because it's good for making prints on paper later (9 * 13 cm should be okay). Problems:

great little camera with neat features Problems: needs li-ion batteries and more memory (standard unit don't have enough)

I really enjoy this camera, though the image quality could be a tiny bit better.

It´s a great camera. Problems: Buy a rechargeable battery. You´ll need it.

Its all good. Problems: One problem is i find that my LCD screen shows a fuzzy picture, like heatwaves going across the monitor. Also my pictures appear blurred at a distance, im a newbie so any information on this as per optimum settings, would be much appreciated. Please email to my email address.

the best way to go is with royovac rechargeable NiMh 1 hour charger 35$ at best buy it last a long time Problems: not yet

Got this for my 12 yr old cuz he always wanted to borrow our DSC-S70. The InfoLithium battery is a MUST (with the charger). We can share mem sticks, which I can also use with my Clie handheld. Problems: Forget regular batteries, spring for the InfoLithium (should come with it)