Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P1

Announced Sep 12, 2000 •
FredHK

Ok this is my first digital camera or any camera for that matter. Everything was very simple to use and it takes very great shots. I love how small it is and very handy. I get 82 mins on full charge need to buy an extra battery though. Definately cool factor!!! Being a newbie to camera world this camera makes me want to learn how to take great shots! Very inspiring! I have no buyer's remorse whatsoever!! I'm glad I chose this over the Canon! Problems: Nite shooting still learning how ...

Works great - nice and portable. The photos are printable in 8x10 with practically no degradation and are quite professional looking. Battery lasts forever! You'll run out of space for pictures almost always before your battery goes. Problems: No problems with unit.

marjie

excellent battery live, fast recharge, excellent color, fast start, fun, good indoor images, love the after shot zoom,

This was a great buy. I had decided against buying a digital camera, for fear of spending a lot of money for something that would not give me the freedom to do everything that I can do with my 35mm Canon. Although this camera does not allow its users all the traditional luxuries of traditional photography it lets you do things that you can't do traditionally (e.g. the very fun MPEG feature, switching modes at the push of a button-Negative, Sepia, Black and White..., digital zoom, ...