Samsung Pro815

Announced Jun 2, 2005 •
Tony SM

Just becasue I am not a lucky guy? In general I have to say this is poor quality camera. 1. batery life is too short, 450 Ave? <100 for me 2. image quality is poor, so no use high with high X len 3. zoom ring turning not smoothly 4. very poor body plastic job, cap fix not very well... Problems: see above + stuck in using then have to take battery out put back again...

vinny

Borrowed friends camera and I had shocking results,At nearly £500 in the Uk,dont bother save your cash and buy the Pansonic or similar. Problems: Only had 1 day.

darcy

Some people are faking positive opinions to mislead viewers, so I give negative scores to neutralize their scoring. Problems: I particularly suspect that how Samsung can achieve F4.0 at 420mm end. If you are experienced 35mm photographer, then you know to achieve F4.0 at 420mm, you got to have a filter size over 72mm. Tamron 28-300mm lens can have filter size at 72mm because using "Internal Focusing" Design. I strongly suspect that "F4.0 at 420mm of 15X zoom" is a cheating slogan.