Samsung Pro815

Announced Jun 2, 2005 •
irwan sutjipto

hi, i read the brocure, and I fully agree that we see and wait for the result of the camera than we comment, and personally i love to try this camera as I have a good experiance with samsung's products. thanks irs

Pirminus

Hi, I'm a german and my english is not the best. I think in Oliver's opinion is a mistake. The Panasonic FZ30 have not the same lens as the FZ20. The aperture is not 2.8 to the whole focal length. It is 2.8 to 3.7. Also I think that is not correct to give a rate to this camara before the camera is on the market. Nobody can know how the quality of this camera realy is befor someone have hold this Camare in there hand. I'm be verry anxious for the first samples at this forum. You all are ...

Oliver_Kania

Hmm .... No image stabilization 4.0 Max Aperture at the upper end. Is the upper end of the focal length usable without using a tripod ? Even if the camera automatically switches to ISO 800 it is questionable ... And I do want full control over all parameters like shutter , ISO etc. I would choose the FZ30 - IS and 2.8 max aperture on the whole focal length. Slightly less zoom but 12x is still a lot.

Peter0466

You've got to be fucking joking ! Are these posted by 5-year olds or what ? Pse add some descent comments.

WangMa

WangMa

susannayip

Excellent camera and best for both novice photographers and new hands..

susannayip

Excellent camera and best for both novice photographers and new hands..

Peter v. Gr.

Highlights: Zoom tele (420) !!! Focus Range (10 cm) Min. aperture wide (f2.2) Sequence (fps) 1.5 Lcd size 3.5 - inch !!! No 9 Th.nails but 25 !! also 2e 1.44 Lcd on top !! No IS but HS !! Battery World Largest-cap. 1900mAh Powerfull Flash 7.7m (wide)