Samsung L74 Wide

Announced Jan 29, 2007 •
7 megapixels | 3 screen | 28 – 101 mm (3.6×)
schaki

fast enough. Touch-screen interface works well. The auto white balance is good even indoors. I think that the cardwriting is fast. B&W is nice, but In general, I'm not very impressed as the noise it produces simply looks too blotchy at higher sensitives as iso 800 and 1600. And I've run through a major test with identical Iso 200, 400, 800, and 1600 shots through the range of selectable mp-modes. 7, 6, 5, 3 and 1mp is available. I may have missed it but i don't think so, NR seems not to be ...

pbailey4

excellent camera - purchased to leave in the car (allways have a cameras with me). It has exceeded my expectations - great deal. Problems: none

Bought this camera for $149 USD Being able to shoot at the wide 28mm is great !! The body being metal is also a plus. Image quality is good for a point and shoot camera. It's very simple to use and fun to play with. For $149 USD, I definitely got my moneys worth. Problems: none so far

JohnCarolan

Excellent build quality as good as any compact on the market, looks stylish and more expensive than it is (very reasonably priced, at least in the UK). Easy to use for beginners, pity it doesn't have av/tv modes for advanced users but P mode gives enough control (ev +/-/iso/wb). 3" LCD bright and clear, touchscreen interface is intuitive but slows you down slightly but you get used to it and it makes playback/review easier. Speed of operation is just 'ok' slightly less speedy than market ...