Samsung Digimax V4

Announced Feb 10, 2003 •

It´s my first digital camera, i bought it 5 years ago and have use it since then for vacation or party photoes. easy to use and very easy to understand it.

Luqman

This is my first digital camera. I have been using Digimax V4 for about 6 month now, and I am quite satisfied with the easy to use feature and picture quality. Snap quite a good nite time picture, well you have to use tripod. Problems: The low side, there's a bit delay time in between finger pressing the snap button and picture capture. Not recommended to snap fast moving or action photo.

shobi

I have used the Digimax V4 for about 6 months. The pics are great ! It is a bit slow starting but one can get used to it. Problems: The zoom jammed ! I notice another user had this same problem but within a few days. I have returned the camera to the shop. Hope I get it back real quick !

Lorri

I have a V3 which is the same except for MP size, and have found this camera to be of surprisingly good image quality. The colours are vibrant, images nice and clear and the various modes make it easy to capture most situations, including fast moving objects, water, animals etc. Excellent for macros as well, once you learn how to use that option that is! To view some photos taken with this camera go to:- http://valentinesworld.ezhoster.com/garden.html In all a good little camera once you ...

franc p

This is my first Digital Camera which I have now owned for 6 months. Overall disappointed, expected better and more consistant results. Was happier with my 35mm Compact. Some pictures were crisp and sharp but many seemed noteably less sharp or out of focus accross focal range (autofocus had locked on a central subject. Shutter speeds good) Could not find reason for this. The Autofocus begins to fail in 60watts of light even at wide angle, which is useless if you whant to use it evenings ...

I have had this camera for about two weeks now and completley Satisfied with the quality of pictures taken 200 plus very good buy for a 4 meg camera Problems: Manual is a hard read they could simplify it

good hardy construction.easy to use buttons even with big fingers. have only used easy mode at this stage but that is good for beginners. Problems: sometimes is slow to focus on picture. therefore subsequent shots can take time

Pros: Interface is easy, and can be programmed in detail even can change Startup image,sound and shutter sound too. This Camera comes with everything you could need! Slip Case Car Charger Remote Control AV Cable USB PC Cable 32MB SD Card Charger CR-V3 battery and Cradle 4 X NiMH AA Batteries Wrist Strap CD-rom plenty of Software. Even works with 512MB SD Card Cons: No Mac compatible software included

Little Ming

Looks nice but not easy to use..... I just return it in two days because it has sux interface and feature... therfore i went to exchange Canon S400 Overll is not bad but only interface...

John Repko

I've had the V4 for about a week now, and taken about 200 pictures with it. Overall it's a terrific camera - easy to use for a novide with enough features and controls to grow into. The camera is solidly constructed and hasn't had any problems so far. The unit is small enough to take anywhere, but big enough to be managed easily. The controls are straighforward and easy-to-use. For now the "Easy" setting covers most of my needs. Image quality is terrific, but I've also seen the tendency ...