Samsung Digimax 130

Announced Jan 1, 2002 •
stanmuffin

This is a no-frills point-and-shoot camera that is very easy to use. In theory, its 1.3MP resolution should be more than enough for e-mailing or posting pictures on the web. However, the images it saves appear so highly processed that they look unusable at 1:1 zoom. I frankly wouldn't be surprised if this camera had a 640x480 sensor and interpolates up to 1280x960. Low light performance is abysmal as well. Problems: Unacceptable image quality

My 3rd camera, bought it for RM640. Well, so far, image equality is quite good, only cannot take a good picture at night, flash is weak... :(. check at http://www.sabah.net.my/sabahsts/testphoto.htm for some image sample. Problems: Only one, will sometimes lock-up when transferring image to my computer. Have to open the battery, power button refuse to function.

todd porter

great camera for taking pictures of objects , aweful at taking people . they seem to alway be blurry .

Got this camera as a christmas present, thought it was nice and neat just what you need for your first digital camera. Problems: The only problem I have is that I can't get the photos to load onto my computer straight from the camera. I have to go onto each photo and save individual. So if someone could please tell me what to do I would be really glad.

Bobbi

Rec'd this camera this past Christmas. Although I have little exp. with other digi cams, I am very satisfied with this one. Light, compact, easy to use and photos, indoors are pretty good. See Links bellow. The flash was a bit powerful and the camera appears to respond as well as a point and shoot if not better. The color variations other have experience is probably due to the available colors and/or light, and the way the colors are balanced - (notice pictures 5 & 6 on my web page) same ...