Pentax Optio X

Announced Aug 24, 2004 •
lunchbox

Quite normal cam, use it for 1,5 year. I like that its small so i can take it anywhere with. Problems: When using twist mech. the lcd on some positions doesnt show the real-time image, but its factory fault.

DennisFisher

The new firmware V1.01 appears to AF better.

Tony Li

For me the best and most useful feature of the camera is Macro Focus mode. I am using this camera in my office to take pictures of the mechanical parts of my project. Problems: There are 2 major problems 1. Manual Foucs. It is not easy to use 2. The lens sees not to be designed for 5M pictures.

dj_nookie

I own this camera about 2 moths and I like it much. 1. It's very compact and handy. 2. Fast startup time. 3. Interval shooting feature is very useful: I mount this camera on tripod and it making pictures during party - it' s very funny to look at these pictures after. It’s also useful in scientific or security fields. 4. Colors seem to be like natural. 5. Fast battery charge time. Problems: 1. 'Bokeh' on images looks very strange: in first time I thought that something wrong with my ...

Max Fun

There's no doubt that this camera is one of the best looking sub-compact class cameras in the market. The technogeek part of my lusted after it the minute I saw a picture of it. That's why uncharacteristically, I bought one the minute it became available in the US. Now, I'm regretting it... To be fair, the camera has above average number of features. Most useful of all is the swivel body, which is not common in this class of cameras. The LCD is also pretty good, automatically gaining up in ...