Pentax Optio MX4

Announced Sep 13, 2004 •
babydagALI

Purchased camera in Feb/2005. after using the camera for 4 months I am extremely happy with the camera. I continually to use features I didn't know existed. The only thing that I am displeased with is that fact the owners manual does not explain all the features clearly.

babydagALI

Purchased camera in Feb/2005. after using the camera for 4 months I am extremely happy with the camera. I continually to use features I didn't know existed. The only thing that I am displeased with is that fact the owners manual does not explain all the features cleary.

acerjeremy

Best value for money. It feels like a little DV (640x480 MPEG-4 with sound and no time-limit) , but with powerful features of 4MP digital camera. Also, easy to use (almost no need to read manual). Problems: It's a tiny and elegant camera, so some parts seem to be fragile.

Aureliana

While this wasn't my dream camera (that would be the Panasonic FZ20) this camera has sufficient features and was about $100-$150 less than most cameras I found with similar features. The supermacro alone is worth the $459 Canadian I paid for this camera; stick your finger directly on the lens, and you will still get a perfectly sharp fingerprint! In addition to that, you get 10X optical zoom, 4MP, preset and manual white balance, programed and manual aperture, shutterspeed and focusing, ...

dchrisj

Took this camera on a 1-week business trip to Mexico. It functioned exactly like the Owner's Manual indicated. Image quality was excellent, with good color rendition, little noise at ISO100 setting. Controls were intuitive. Features such as WB control functioned well. I have much more expensive cameras with greater mp that do not offer the ease of use or picture quality that this camera does. Highly recommend - especially for the price! Problems: Would have liked an in-camera charging ...

seabird