Pentax Optio 330

Announced May 29, 2001 •
RUSMI

GREAT CAMERA! I was undecided if buy this one or nikon 885, but I'm really happy of this buy. It's cheap, good shape, light, great design....photos? indredible good! Macro is superb!

I had the Kyocera for a few weeks and it looks like a really nice camera, its very small and neat. though i had problems with the images which would never reproduce colours correctly. I then bought the pentax 330 which produced nicer pictures, the build quality is nice on the 330 and its sooo easy to use! Problems: I am on my second 330 as my first one had a problem with the zoom, dont let this put you off this camera! if you need proof of the pictures take a look at www.cern.ch/ashort

hei,Jerome,can you tell me where did you see that the pentax 330 can use the nokia's baterry??thank you very much.

Best quality and value for its size.....:) Can't ask for more... Problems: yet to fine one.....maybe ths battery life is too short fot its good pics......lol...

Where to get a sturdy, optical zoom, compact, shutter speed up to 15 seconds, plus movie, plus cheap memory storage, awesome pictures, great UI in one package? This is it! With ISO settings too! Problems: Minor AF issue, but it's fine after installing firmware 1.10. Perfect if movie had sound.... but if you want movie with sound, then get a proper DV then.

I got the camera while I was on business in Tokyo. I bought it at first due to the size. But the image and the ease of use is great. There was not an English manual available. But I made do with the little Japanese I know. It's amazing! And it's so small to carry it around. I just wish the battery will last a bit longer!