Pentax Optio 330

Announced May 29, 2001 •

Bought this camera about 3 months ago and I don't regret it. Very easy to use and the quality is superb. It's steel casing is very stirdy giving this camera a very sleek look. It's a real eye catcher when you bring this baby out in public. The LCD is really good as well. Only drawbacks so far are some over exposed shots in bright lighting (ie beach) and the flash could be a little stronger as well. I am however very satisfied with my purchase. Problems: Only real complaint stems from Pentax ...

RUSMI

GREAT CAMERA! I was undecided if buy this one or nikon 885, but I'm really happy of this buy. It's cheap, good shape, light, great design....photos? indredible good! Macro is superb!

superb camera, now with the new ultraflash cf card it uses less battery and i can take a lot of pics with flash and it is very fast, it is small even tiny, i love it Problems: no

bernd stoeckl

Good image quality. Very easy to use. Handy, I have it always with me. However the focus... see below Problems: Very serious focus problems. Objects in the shade on a sunny day are a problem already, with full zoom things are getting even more problematic. Indoor shots in a pub e.g. are virtually impossible. I am thinking to sell it and buy the Canon S40

- Very fast user interface (from picture to picture view, menu's working brilliant) - Easy to use - Got photo's in 13x18 cm and they were sharp and with good strong colors. - Dark conditions, not the best focus but the manuals can help you out. Problems: - Shooting to many pictures ; - )

Nice camera, small in size and looks damned good. Problems: Tends to get warm on the front. Useless in dark conditions, no focus! AcDsee that comes with it does not support the filmsequences, that sucks! (Quicktime works)

I am contemplating in purchasing the Pentax 330. Does anyone have a weblink to photos using the Pentax 330 that were taking at night or the dark?

I had the Kyocera for a few weeks and it looks like a really nice camera, its very small and neat. though i had problems with the images which would never reproduce colours correctly. I then bought the pentax 330 which produced nicer pictures, the build quality is nice on the 330 and its sooo easy to use! Problems: I am on my second 330 as my first one had a problem with the zoom, dont let this put you off this camera! if you need proof of the pictures take a look at www.cern.ch/ashort

awesome toy! love the feel and look everyone just cant believe how nice this thing is... pics are good too!!! great job! Problems: none yet

Eric LUM

Smalll in size and classy look, like the Canon IXUS series. Got it cheap at USD420 brand new. Problems: Slow focus and very bad at low light condition. Focal range is bad and zoom is not sharp. What is the use having a blurr 3.34 mpixel camera? I had six digital camera and this is no where near my other 2.1 mpixel DC (Olympus & Sony). Battery life is a shame.