Pentax EI-100

Announced May 30, 2001 •

A camera does not work with WimdowsXP. Please, tell me where I can get software for EI-100

Was expecting much more. Problems: Problems accure when taking pictures in closed spaces which have different light. The camera did not recognise light and pictures turned out green, dark yello.

Bought the Minox equvallent (1113) locally for $99. Packaged software (PhotoSuite se) does NOT load on a Mac even though CD claims to (manual for camera to contrary). Short flash. Sharp contrast on Minox...German Leica lens. Lose it and you're not out mush $. Great camera for glovebox. Eats batteries...get rechargeables. Now discontinued. Problems: Software.

It was OK when we first got the camera in Nov. 2001. It ook pretty good pictures for an entry level camera. It's battery life is not very good, maybe 50 pictures to a set. Problems: We have had the camera in once for warranty repair. The camera would shut itself off, then one day it would not turn on at all, even with new batteries. It started shuting itself off again yesterday. Contacted Pentax, maybe they will give us a new One, LOL!!!

YOU NEED TO BUY A USB PORT FOR YOUR COMPUTER SO YOU CAN ATTACH THE CAMERA TO THE COMPUTER. Problems: VERY BLURRY PICTURES. HOW DO I TAKE A CLEAR CLOSE UP PICTURE?

Clive Thomas

Problems: Iam having problems with the camera i'm running win98+, all relevant software has been loaded that came with the camera, the pc has usb ports, when the usb cable is attached to the camera a removable disk icon should appear on the desktop. I know the camera is running perfectly on another pc. Is it that the usb ports on my pc need to be activated? Please can anyone help.

Please help me at Pentax@Supervends.com. I have this camera but the cable supplied does not fit anything on the back of my computer. Please let me know how to hook this thing up to my pc. I am using windows 98 please let me know what else I have to buy. I only paid 95 dollars for the camera thats with the 50 dollar rebate. Problems: Dont know how to hook up cable. It does not fit anything. Please help me Pentax@SuperVends.com .... Help ME !!!

I bought this camera in August 2001 whilst on holiday in Scotland. I wanted a cheap digital camera for taking family snapshots etc. and to introduce myself to the world of digital photography. I wanted a 'proper camera' with the usual camera type features (i.e. not a glorified webcam type camera). I wanted at least a 1Mp CCD but I didn't expect any more as I set myself a budget of £200 (GBP). These are my thoughts so far... Plus! > Cheap but 'proper' digital camera with appropriate features ...

For $170, this camera is awesome. I would recommend this camera to anyone who doesn't want to pay a grand and his left nut for a camera which won't be worth as much a few months later. The price is great, fuctionality is great, overall it's a great, low priced camera. I bought it on ebay for 48 bucks. Problems: Image Quality could be better in dark places. Some kind of zoom would be nice, it simply has none. Feels like a cheap disposable kodak camera with an LCD on the back.

Väga hea kaamera selle hinnaga 4500 krooni! Problems: Vajalik komlekteerida juhe televiisoriga. OK!