Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ50

Announced Apr 16, 2008 •
MOH

Bought this on the reviews of the TZ5 on this website, its the last time I'll do that. Image quality is well below par and speed isn't too great either. Video is very good, but can't make up for noise in images that seems to be present almost at al settings, even in good daylight. Excepionally dissappointing. Also very slow to download images. Not recommended at all.

Red/Yellow tint? No problem!! Hellow previous posters: Choose white balance preset in White balance menu. OR set ' custorm White balance' inside your house before taking photos: Please take a white paper and point your camera on that and then set ' custorm White balance' using white-balance menu. That is, choose last option in white balance menu, point at white pater and click.--> set. If you have already done it, still the red-yellow problem is there, I am sorry.

I cannot get a good picture indoors to save my like. Everything comes out with a redish tinge. I really wish I had stuck with canon! The manual is very confusing and anyone who tells you that they don't have to read it, isn't being honest. While you can zoom in and out during a movie, you can only snap a picture during movie when reviewing. Problems: Problems. i am tired of having to fix every indoor picture. I wish someone would let me in on the secxret.