Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS85

Announced Jan 16, 2009 •
8 megapixels | 2.5 screen | 32 – 132 mm (4.1×)

Been using this cam for a few months. Bought it on impulse and I never regret it. Under good lighting, images are not far off those that have been produced by my other Lumix, LX1. The 8MP sensor is even good enough for some serious work provided one stick to lower ISOs. i can even operate the cam single hand while going cycling. Highly recommended. Problems: The continuous focusing drains the batt quite fast but that is easily covered by always carrying a set of spare.

Bought for $80 incl shipping. Excellent image quality for the price. Excellent battery life. Highly recommended for back-up camera, if you don't want to travel with bulky / heavy camera... Problems: None, for this price. Plasticky ? Not an issue for me.

when i was looking for some time a new camera, my criteria were: small measure, to 200eur, quite good quality pictures and movies. I have to say with ls85 went totally by accident. Rather, it is less popular camera. dpreview.com practically zero for the review. ceneo.pl found only on some information. And after reading them and knowing the price 100Eur in fotojoker, decided to buy. after few days of practice, my rating and comments: - LCD revealed, to me not doing large defects - how this ...

Was looking for a follow up for my Nikon 775 with larger screen. Also it had to take AA batteries, for if you're standing somewhere with empty batteries, they are easy to get (i once had this with another camera) Bought this camera for around 129,00 euro. Very easy to use, great pictures. Problems: No problems at all!