Panasonic Lumix DMC-LS60

Announced Jan 31, 2007 •

Problems: A minor but interesting detail: Battery compartment slides open too easy during pick up or use. As the batteries are the heaviest part on the corner of the camera, they drop out easily.

Bought his camera for my daughter as she was pressing me to give my D50 SLR with her on her trip to Spain. Bought this camera for less then 109euro and the quality is reasonable well. You can shoot in automatic or ISO automatic. In the last configuration it can boost ISO to very high levels causing excessive noise. In the std automatic mode the pictures are very satisfactory when compared to the D50. My daughter is fond on its easy of use and quality. Problems: I recommend not to use the auto ...

I was able to take a single photo in 0.37 seconds and five photos in 13.82 seconds. With the flash turned on there was not a great deal of difference with times of 0.39 seconds for a single photo and 15.18 seconds for five photos. These are average times. Using the camera's internal memory instead of a memory card appeared to slow the camera down. In this price bracket the Panasonic DMC LS60 is more or less as good as you are likely to find. I could find no major faults with the picture ...

It a third camera compact I bought. The first was a nikon colpix 2200, and the second a nikon 5400. In a compact I do not want to find the quality of the photos of my nikon D2x, but I would never thougt that the panasonic DMC LS 60 might do the photos as a dagherrotype with blur, noise, lack of definition, defect of exposition and so on.... I would never thought. To forget it forever.Waste Problems: To much problems