Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC5

Announced Sep 17, 2001 •
wwp

just found this on amazon dot com. since i just bought one it's very good news! An extremely good find, February 5, 2005 This camera got panned in some early reviews. This is a very good thing, because the follow up reviews corrected the initial concerns, but by then people got afraid of the LC5. As a result you can get this $900 camera for about half price. Now what happened? This camera is specifically designed to produce high quality prints. At the time of its introduction, monitors had ...

For readers looking for 3rd party reviews about the DMC LC5, my comments on Panasonic's DMC LC40 might have some useful links that might be of help ...... check this out ......... http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/read_opinion_text.asp?prodkey=panasonic_dmclc40&opinion=17517

Picture quality is exelent ! First I was very disappointed because picture quality whitch I have seen,was poor,but I understood that problem is in my videocart. When I printed photo on the paper I saw real high quality ! I wached pictures with MAC,and result was -very high quality