Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC33

Announced Aug 11, 2003 •
Tchaw

Sorry for my English, I write you from Paris (France)... to tell you the fact I got the same problem (impossibility to turn on the camera afer one year). Panasonic doesn't to deal with this disturbing. I can't use it any more, that's why I really do hesitate to buy the new FX7, even if it seems to be a very good camera. Problems: Turning on

I had this little camera for 8 months and I have sold it because I won a new digicam in a foto contest. This camera is light and easy to use. The power consumption is very low and the battery status is constantly displayed. So I never carried any spare batteries with me. Problems: No problems occured. Camera is a bit slow and the various programs do not differ actually. No manual controls except ISO and image quality settings.

This camera is very easy to use, small enough to fit into your pocket and the image quality makes a real time beginner like me feel like a pro. Moreover, the zoom is fantastic and the playback mode with audio is excellent. The most fanatstic thing for me though is the excellent value for money...however, read the problems column!! Problems: After about 8 months I was not able to switch the camera on and when I took it in for repears I was told that there was an error on the electical board ...

ades

I owe this for a year, but i found that is cam is the best what you can get for this price, but only if you want a real point-and-shoot cam. Because it lacks of manual controls. But if you just whant to take a photo of what you see,for that this cam is great.And more, it has a Burst-mode witch allows you to take photos with amazing 4fps. Pros: easy to handle, makes very nice pics,fast, Burst mode with 4fps, Cons: noticable noise at ISO400,lacks of manual controls

I've owned this camera since Aug 03 and I've been pleased with it until about 2 months ago. The camera would shut down for no reason and wouldn't come back on. At first I thought it was the battery but once I put fresh batteries in the camera it still didn't power up. I put the first set of batteries back in the camera and it would power up. However, it would shut down again for no reason. The warranty period is 90 days labor and 1 yr parts. I called the repair center and I was told ...

I'm not good at english yet, so...^^; Pros: I purchased this cam roughly 2 month ago because lost my canon G2. I was seeking small cam enough to carry at least in my small bag or pocket. At last, a70 and lc33 were put on my sight and lc33 was winner for cheap price.^^; It is small, not big. I carry it in my bag and pocket when gonig out. not heavy. Picture quality is pretty good, sharp and not noisy than I thought. Performance of lc33 does not disappoint you, quick start and off, and zoom speed.

J'ai acheté la Lc-33 pour ensuite l'échanger contre la Lc-43 et revenir a la Lc-33. Simplement parce qu'il y a plus de luminosité (ISO 400) versus (ISO 200) pour la Lc-43. J'adore cette camera elle fait des images absolument sublime.

I have been using the Casio QV3500, Fuji Finepix 202 and now this camera. This camera gives great images. Beatiful colors and sharp images. For the price u get what you expect, but i think even more. I was looking for a good 4 of 5 Megapixel camera, but I don't regret this one at all.