Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70

Announced Jul 18, 2013 •

Even though the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70 is a few years old now, It's the only camera that I thought matched all of my needs for my field of work. It's a very affordable camera that comes fairly close to hitting all the marks, especially for its price. As an adventurer/blogger the I usually focus on both near and far shots. I like to have the best zoom I can get without having to carry a bag of lenses, without sacrificing image quality. The DMC-FZ70 allowed me to get the quality long range ...

I have done two zoom tests at 60X and less during the day and in the dark. The day zoom is fantastic with no complaints. In the dark, at 60X zoom, the auto focus tracking is an issue. The noise of wind is reduced drastically. See the links to check for your self. Panasonic DMC FZ70 zoom test at 60X during the day Panasonic DMC-FZ70 Zoom test at 60X in the dark I hope it helps in you making a choice. It is a fantastic equipment for travel photography.

Aperture Priority ISO 400 Aperture Priority ISO 200 Aperture Priority ISO 3200 ISO 800 Aperture Priority

pbrandt3

has anyone done a low light noise test ? all the sample gallery pix were taken with good light so theres no clue in the gallery !