Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS7

Announced Jan 16, 2009 •
chanpion01

I bought this camera as soon as it came out and i have a friend from panasonic who helped me get one. This camera is great for me. Im currently 14 and I got it 2 yrs ago. I knew a lot about photography and had a nikon d2s. This camera for some reason was better. Im more of a quicker shooter and the modes on this camera are extensive. There is no mode dial which is disappointing but the iAuto mode is perfect for all occasions. rarely does it pick the wrong mode/setting like when i took a ...

Ron007

This review is for Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS6. I bought this camera after I dropped my Canon Powershot A510. I wanted something really inexpensive and something I could always carry (primarily to take pictures when and where I didn't plan to) to replace my A510. An amazing camera for it's price. Beats the performance of A510 by miles (excluding the color, Canon colors were better I must admit) I paid USD 105 for it alog with a free soft case. Couldn't get anything comparable (IQ wise) for ...

I have had this a few days and I like it. I got it to save me havig to haul my heavy dslr around and keep handy in my pocket or bag. Problems: None. Very strudy

Well i owned to much cameras. when i get bored i sell them on ebay. this camera after 10 per year. this is a nice little camera and makes good pictures. clear and sharp/ people always canon is best. but its not true canon is more money yes. i have owned to much canons and looking at my galery did realize how much it sucks . for less you can buy kodak lovely colorful pictures or panasonic. Problems: no problema. buy this camera and you want be dissapointed.

i have nikon dslrs and a dl4, wanted something smaller and less money so i bought a black fs7. other than the fact that their is no a mode overall it is a decent camera, image quailty is good, just remember it is a p&s.

Didn't expect much from this so I wasn't disappointed. This is not an expensive camera and I got it free with points. Compared to the Canon SD780 which costs $100 more, it competes nicely. The SD780 produces better images but not by much. This is basically an auto point and shoot with very mediocre image quality. Its ok for snapshots but not much else. Problems: Very noisy at low ISOs.

An excellent little camera in it's class. What I wanted was a small light pocket sized camera which I could pop in my pocket and take photos of friends and places at clubs and pubs, tourist bus trips etc. This camera fills the bill nicely. I liked the "Intelligent Auto" features i.e. automatic scene selection, auto ISO, shutter speed etc. You've got the choice of switching to straight auto and selecting a lot of settings yourself, if you want to. I liked the all metal construction. I liked ...