Olympus PEN E-PL3

Announced Jun 30, 2011 •
12 megapixels | 3 screen | Four Thirds sensor
richteed

I've been using this for a year now and hardly picked up my DSLR in that time.  In fact, I'm thinking of selling it to fund a VF2 viewfinder for this camera.  It takes all of my pentax primes and my lensbaby with a £5 adapter and the excellent kit zooms with the camera give me 28-300mm (35mm equiv) to a very high standard and virtually no weight.  It really is a "take anywhere" camera. The flip-up/down screen really is what makes this camera so useable - I shoot like its a TLR mostly, looking ...

Ciddi Biri

After pen e-pl1 this is superb camera for me !.. Very very fast AF speed than pen e-pl1. Size, lens size, software, body quality perfect. LCD screen is very very easy scratching, directly you must use lcd screen saver. Problems: Low light photos not very good, ISO 800 is max. for this cameras. Sunny days photos you will see shadow areas be very noisy. Grip need !