Olympus Stylus 810 (mju 810 Digital)

Announced Jan 26, 2006 •

Whats great? Construction and waterproof, sleek looking.I thought I would try it out thinking 3.64 image rating was only because of 4 people rating it.... well they were accurate but its an overall good little camera as I am spoiled on larger zooms and cameras with view finder. the bottom line is this is much better in noise and better at not over or under exposing photos then the 800. Some shots are good but like the earlier model Olympus 8 00 stylus, the 8 megapixel chip is too noisy for ...

Great camera, had it two weeks and loving it. Olympus doesnt promote one feature of the 810 that is unique and to my knowledge no other camera has: - It can ZOOM in and out during video! To do this you must have the "Digital Zoom" ON (in the menu selection)

Got the camera for one day. I found the image quality is OK in good lighting condition. The build quality of the camera is good. Also it is very light and small in size. Problems: Lots of noise when photo in low light condition. Limited continues shooting ability. The biggest problem I had was when shooting video, audio record very loud internal camera noise. I will send the camera for a exchange

I purchased the 810 myu yesterday from Akihabara in Tokyo for ~$430AU. I'm really happy with that price! Construction I gave 4.5 because everything about the camera feels solid and it's good to hold in the hand. But the rubber hinge on the USB door I felt could have been better to complete the overall feeling of a good solid camera. Features... I'm loving everything to do with it! For a P&S camera what more could you need? Nothing! If you want more get a dSLR. I've only taken a couple hundred ...