Olympus Stylus 760 (mju 760 Digital)

Announced Jan 25, 2007 •

Used it for about 6 months, image quality is very good for a low-end P&S. Pics are very very sharp, color is good. As matter of fact, this camera takes better pic than my other camera - Nikon P4.

Excellent features for an untracompact. I was seeking an easy to use camera for my wife who's a novice. Yet I also wanted robust features for me when I don't want to carry my DSLR. We've used the camera mostly for travel and around town convenience shots. I also carry it when running and cycling. The image stabilization is a big plus and really helps with image quality. Problems: No problems encountered.

I have been using it for two weeks only. First impression: a good camera for an ultra-compact. Design is great. Image quality is good. Automation mode works OK. The image stabilization is satisfactory, does not make magics. I like so many different functions in menu! You can tune the camera for your taste easily. The software attached works good. The camera is strong and beautiful. I bought camera with a 512 MB memory card in package and an Olympus leather case too. I am fully agree with the ...