Olympus Stylus SP-100

Announced Jan 29, 2014 •
Riteshdoshi

According to the price they have quoted, Stylus SP-100 is the perfect product. With the view finder and the auto focus "Eagles eye technology" feature, this camera touches greater height. We have many other cameras which provides 60x zoom,but we can compromise .. Olympus Rocks..!!

marcus550

Bought the SP-100 based on recommendations of a 'super zoom' camera for use on our first ever trip to Africa.  In general, I was very glad to have it.  The zoom is incredible.  I could zoom in on something and take a shot, then zoom in on the shot and see what kind of raptor was on a branch on a mountain ahead of us.  Just awesome.  It was quick, too, which is a huge benefit when dealing with random wild animals. The dot-sight worked great.  I was able to get many birds on the wing and be ...

SilenrocKunst

L. S. I have the Olympus SP100ee tested, I found it possible to keep the camera steady without a tripod (and I thought that there was also meant to light) The photos were 100% not good in Photoshop CS3 Furthermore, it was difficult to really raptors in flight well foto'ste make Lepelaar regards, SilenrocKunst