Olympus E-100 RS

Announced Aug 22, 2000 •
Terry Welton

We use this camera in a digital press room and find it is excellent for this type of application where the smaller image size is not criticial. I have had very good luck using it for sports, except hockey, where the lower light levels and movement really create problems, even with the FL-40 flash unit. Which BTW periodically over-compensates and floods the picture for light in comparatively normal situations. Problems: I have an ongoing problem with dust and debris forming on the internal ...

Paul D Anthony

Great camera, alot of 35 mm features. Have taken many (daylight) sports pics and they came out great. The fps really make this camera #1 for sports photography. Problems: Just started shooting (under the lights football pics and haven't found the right combo for stop action with the Fl-40 flash. Difficulity seeing through viewfinder while shooting under the lights. Any suggestions?

Mike Werner

I am an amateur photographer who is only interested in viewing my shots on a computer. My two interests are travel and sports photography. That makes this camera ideal for me. The pre-capture, 15 fps burst mode, and 10x zoom have already improved the quality of my sports shots dramatically. You can see many shots I took recently at a professional tennis tournament at: www.mw-travel.addr.com/estyle01/First_Round.html There is an email link to me at that URL if you have any questions about ...

Carmen

Great Camera.....with great features. I was concerned about the smaller image size but found out there is more to a camera than pixel count....the pictures are beautiful. Construction is excellent! Problems: none yet

Very nice camera,and fairly easy to use. Would reccomend to anyone. However accesories are a bit too over-priced such as Flash gun etc.$300.00 range (Little over-piced i would say). Problems: None as yet! All features seem to work well