Olympus D-545 Zoom (C-480 Zoom)

Announced Feb 17, 2005 •

This Camera I bought a while ago. It is real clear and focused colors are very accurate.. I recently gave my wife a A620 camera that has more megapixles but after she took the pictures she can see that her 545 is clearer.. I like the camera I just wish I could find one that is as good but with more pixel count..

This is my first digital camera. I've bought it a year ago and since then I'm very glad with it. You can make photos with a very good quality, with a very sharp colours and details and you have also a lot of programs to shoot in any kind of circumstances; one thing about its contruction: REAL SOLID! Mine fell up real bad the other day and it still works perfectly. So, if you are looking for a nice compact camera, with a really affordable price and good image quality, the C480Z (european ...

This is my third digital camera. This is a nice compact camera with excellent photo quality. For the size and the money I don't know what else anyone would want. Camera has multiple scene modes and a very complete menu of controls. Problems: Flash is not very strong.