Olympus D-540 Zoom (C-310 Zoom)

Announced Feb 12, 2004 •

This is my first digital camera. It has great features that are very simple to use. The picture quality is super! I would highly recommend it as a great entry level camera. Problems: Battery life is good, but not great. You'll want to have some spares.

I got this camera in the summer, to take to the beach so I dont spoiled my expenseve camera and and Im very happy with it. Very nice quality for a cheap camera. but there is one problem Problems: it sucks batterie like hell !! i got NIHM Baterries and also like i have to change like 7 shots i do. is this normal? because I hade a canonA10 i GAVE TO MY cousin and it lasted very much.

This is the best Digital Camera I have used so far.(And it's in the lower price range)The image result's have not only been crisp and clear,but also excellent colour quality as well. I paid $235 Australian,and I could not be happier! Some friend's have compared my photograph's with their more expensive camera's,and agree,that the clarity is amazing. I purchased a battery charger,and NIMH batteries,plus a larger memory card. I'm 100% Happy. I'm 100% happy. Problems: Absolutely None At All.