Olympus D-390 (C-150)

Announced Mar 2, 2003 •
Shane11

This is my first digicam, so far I'm pleased with it. ***EDIT*** I took the camera back after a week, nothing was wrong with it, I was just unhappy with the lack of optical zoom or manual functions. I purchased a Canon A70. Very very nice camera. ***END OF EDIT*** Image quality is not that great to be honest, but it isn't terribly bad.. The main problem is the focus. It's hard to get a really good focused shot. But that's what you get for the money you spend. Images taken outside in bright ...

The images are not focused. I asked for a fix but poor response. Although it is inexpensive and might be worth the price, I would rather not buy this. Problems: Unfocused images.

1. image quality is not bad in outdoor sunshine, but it is not good indoor. 2. Weak flash results in unpleasant image . 3. Although cost is attractive, I would rather buy another not buy it. Problems: eat battery

J. Qian

This camera is not for landscape shots. For average family picture taking at close to mid range within 10 meters The Olympus D-390 is very good for the price at $150. Also it is easy to use and the battery power seems efficient. I also tested Canon A300, which I recommend over this one for about $50 more.