Olympus D-390 (C-150)

Announced Mar 2, 2003 •
Ruben-E

This is my first digital camera too, and i am well pleased. I immediately knew how to use it, and quickly found out how to use the extra features such as zoom on the pictures you've taken and so on. I plan on keeping this camera for a long time, because it meets all my standards. Problems: It consumes quite alot of battery if you use the little screen on the back to aim with, but if you disable it, the batteries last much longer.

The D390 is awesome. I researched all camera's in the price range and there was nothing even close. I am really happy about how well it works and how easy it is to learn. You can take quality pictures as soon as taking it out of the box. Get the lithuim rechargable batteries and you can use the camera for a long time without worrying about battery life. I only paid 129.99 at a local camera shop. Support small businesses and their customer service is better too. Problems: Its a little ...

ke4iza

I see some reviewers are not happy with the image quality. Personally I find the quality just as good if not better than the throw away cameras I have been using. Feature wise the camera is great. Well worth the $150 I paid for it. I am using Maxcell 2100MaH niMH batteries and they last forever. I used this camera all day and took over 50 shots with and without flash and used the view feature and the batteries are still showing full. Problems: The camera resets to default settings each ...

Shane11

This is my first digicam, so far I'm pleased with it. ***EDIT*** I took the camera back after a week, nothing was wrong with it, I was just unhappy with the lack of optical zoom or manual functions. I purchased a Canon A70. Very very nice camera. ***END OF EDIT*** Image quality is not that great to be honest, but it isn't terribly bad.. The main problem is the focus. It's hard to get a really good focused shot. But that's what you get for the money you spend. Images taken outside in bright ...

Compared to the previous C-120, this camera is way better in terms of features (movie, video out etc), size (smaller) and price! The large 1.8" LCD screen is a very good plus! It also has a bright 2.8 lens. Best is it uses AA batteries!

The images are not focused. I asked for a fix but poor response. Although it is inexpensive and might be worth the price, I would rather not buy this. Problems: Unfocused images.

This camera can do more than i initially though possible. I've made successful shots in near-dark conditions (i.e. a candle-lit room, no additional lightsource, and no flash) A lot of camera's would not be able to do this. Colours are also very good, in almost every situation, provided that you manually set the device. The auto function reduces the capabilities. Usage of batteries is also quite good, however, i do use rechargable 2000 mAh NiMH batteries. Problems: Buttons on the back feel a ...

1. image quality is not bad in outdoor sunshine, but it is not good indoor. 2. Weak flash results in unpleasant image . 3. Although cost is attractive, I would rather buy another not buy it. Problems: eat battery

Sweet camera for the money. It blew away my 2MP HP 320. Great value, available for $150 or less. JW Problems: The shutter button takes a little getting used to.

Matute

it´s a excellent camera. you can take a real picture. To you can save whatever file, of Word, mp3 , You can download the file to the pc, and then you can upload the same file to the camera, and see again on the tv. I have an excellent camera http://www.pbase.com/matute/inbox