Olympus C-730 UZ

Announced Sep 12, 2002 •
D Monet

my 2nd digital camera. 1st was Kodak DC280, that my wife bought me in 1999. For a digital camera the Kodak was decent for a long time. Wanted more than a point-and-shoot, also wanted: video, zoom, and manual features this time around. I returned the C730 after a week. I used it a lot inside, outside, day, night, played with manual features and video. Was disappointed with image resolution, and software. Haven't decided on a new one yet. Looking in a slightly higher price range, at Minolta 7hi ...

L Bentley

Great camera for the money. Just moved up from a point & shoot. Intuitive menu system. Very easy to use manual controls. Excellent pictures first time out. Good color & clarity. My 12 year old took to it easily as well. Don't understand all the fuss about the book. It states that it is just an overview, see the CD for more detailed information. Love this camera, more than I expected. Problems: None so far.

david burrowes

My first digital - intutive to use - good results Problems: LCD screen washes out in bright light / sun