Olympus C-700 UZ

Announced Mar 19, 2001 •
Lucia

I hate this camera ,i ownd it for 1 year and it sucks ! I went on vacation with out it ,it was reparing ,and i buy the CanonA10 and you have to belive the CANON DOES BETTER PICTURES THEN THIS PIECE OF CRAPOF C700 .IT COST ME 700 DOLARS AND IT DOES BAD PICTURES ,IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE COMPARE ,WRITE TO THIS EMAIL ADRESS I WILL SEND YOU PICT FROM BOTH CAMERAS AND YOU SEE WITCH ONE IS BEST , I HATE THE C700 ,AND I FEEL LIKE ESTAFADAAAAAAAAAAAA ! NO MORE OLYMPUS FOR ME Problems: MARDESPAIN@ENFEME ...

I returned this camera after one day of use. Shutter speed is too slow - so slow that using the zoom indoors is almost impossible without a tripod. Battery consumption is poor as well. I was disappointed at the way the lens almost flops in the breeze when it is extended. Most retailers are charging $599 for this camera - it just isn't worth that much.

I just got this camera and I am really disappointed with the picture quality. I am planning to return to the store and go for canon powershot G2. Problems: Picture quality is horrible no image stabilization