PIX 2015

Olympus C-7000 Zoom

Announced Sep 16, 2004 •
yesdoot

lovely camera, nice photo quality, ease of use.

seabird

Excellent cam, highly recommended.

BWell_MMIV

Wow! Sharp images (if you use the half-press), sturdy design, impressive zoom, high megapixels... all in a little compact. I've only had this for a short time, but I fell in love the first time my hand touched the capture button. Problems: None thus far, and I'm hoping that it'll stay that way.

Rhard49

I love the size and shape Easy to use menu system Excellent LCD Problems: Location of the flash, top left corner right where you hold the camera Reading the other reviews this unit must be defective out of 50+ pictures I have taken indoors (flash) and out all are somewhat blurry I would not consider any one of them a crisp picture. I also purchased a Panasonic FZ3 for comparison, but really want a small higher megapixal camera. The panasonic's picture quality blow's the olympus away. I'm ...

Robert P

*** update after a month in W Africa and 100s of shots *** PROBLEMS: > metal ring around lens started to pop off after a week > autofocus disappointing: found same problems noted in full review, but the review was a bit too generous: - at low light the autofocus at times would NOT produce a clear picture if the subject was more than a half-metre away (despite trying various orientations e.g. vertical, horizontal and using the flash and stabilizing the camera) - at full telephoto the autofocus ...

km

A very nice camera, good photo quality, reasonal price, recommended. Problems: no at this moment.

Quest21

I love compact size, ease of use. Great picture quality. Problems: No remote control. The lens start at 38 mm. When most compact cameras they are 35mm.

seanM

Is there some way to prevent people posting reviews,when they obviously haven't bought the camera they're supposed to be reviewing?See previous 'review'.

Brunoo1

What I like in his camera : - Compact size - Powerful zoom - Large LCD dispaly - All kinds of manual controls Problems: - Does not seem to deliver mpeg4 movies, which means very heavy files ! - No external flash connection (internal flash are too weak for most use)