Olympus C-3030 Zoom

Announced Jan 27, 2000 •
Arkayem

I have been using my 3030Z for over three years for snapshots without a single problem. It still compares extremely well with current 3 megapixel cameras. The f2.8 lense is very good, and all pictures are sharp and clear. The colors are very accurate (less saturated than newer point and shoot cameras), which is what the pros like best. However, newer cameras all give more saturated colors, which is what amateurs like best, so, if you want more saturation, you can change the camera ...

I've been using my Oly3030 for about a year now. Taken thousands of pics with it and very happy with my purchase. I've gone on 2 trips and the photos that came out were generally very good. Picture quality is very good. Everyone comments that the pictures are sharp and clear. Always shoot at the max resolution, and typically I get 80 shots on a 64MB card. The camera's construction is solid. Feels very natural and not "plasticky". Can easily shoot even with one hand and still use the zoom. ...

Got mine about 6 months ago -- writing June 2002. Solidly built but a bit heavy. This is a very versatile camera, with heaps of functions that one could have some serious fun with. I found my outdoor shots (esp. nature) improved dramatically when using the outdoor white balance setting. Great, very sharp, clear, orthodox pictures most of the time. I found it fairly easy to learn to use -- common sense and the odd lookup in the easy-to-follow manual helped when I didn't understand how to ...

I have owned the C-3030 for just over a year now and am still amazed at what a great piece of equipment it is. Amazing photos every time. Had to sit down for a weekend and study the manual (Sounds like some reviewers never took the time to do this!) to get used to all the features but once the time was invested I was off and running with no problems. Problems: That old lense cap problem. Lense motor sounds terrible.

I'VE OWNED THE CAMERA FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND I'M VERY MUCH PLEASED WITH THE PIC'S I'VE TAKEN AND IT'S AT LEAST OVER 1000. Problems: IT'S VERY SLOW TAKING ACTION SHOT'S, SPORT PHOTO'S. IF YOU HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

It is easy to take good pictures with this camera. You just have to turn it on and shoot. But there's also a lot of manual functions you can use if you are an expert in photography. Problems: It consumes the batteries fast especially if you haven't turned the display off. Because of all the functions the menus is a bit complex.

Owned a 20/20/ bought 30/30 ideal second camera . incredible array of features takes a low learning curve to learn .using the 122 megcard up to 925 low resolution picture 50+ super hi quality pictures per card. Make sure you review all setting before any photo shoot. Problems: make shure to turn off when not using to avoid damaging the telescopic lens cost 340 to fix

Outdoor photos are great. When printing outdoor photos, quality is very good. Problems: You need alot of light when taking indoor photos.

Great pictures and fairly easy to use. Problems: I think the lense cover problem should have been given a little thought before production and I notice quite a few have problems with the memory cards. I found, with mine, the problem was not with the cards but with the wiper conacts in the camers. I have been runing the card in and out of the slot until it makes contact. Works for me.

Problems: I WANT TO KNOW HAVE SUPPORT THE EPSON PRINTER 895 OF PIM TECHNOLOGY?