Olympus C-3020 Zoom

Announced Oct 15, 2001 •
THANG DANG

AM NOT OWN THIS CAMERA BUT HAVE USED IT (MY FRIENDS CAMERA) FOR SOMETIMES GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY EXCELENT PICTURE QUALITY Problems: STILL FINDING

Paul Enns

I have had the 3020 Zoom for over a year now. I thought the features packed into this camera would satisfy my desire for creative shots. There is an element of this camera that always impresses me. Menu system is user friendly. Take your time with learning what the menu system means and does to your pics. practice taking many shots of the same scene with different settings so you know what this camera is doing to your pictures. It will only take pictures as good as you know the ...

This is my second digital camera. My first one was the Olympus C2000zoom. Works great, but its features are nothing comapred to C3020. Great pictures. Very user friendly. I am very fascinated with the way it records the videos. Very very very nice pictures taken. Two thumbs up! Problems: None at all.

seongfatt

I own dis cam, is easy to use, when i first time bought dis cam i using P mode, but no longer i find that manual is quite interesting n easy to use, is good for beginner. Problems: focusing not that good

jjn

Great pics Problems: My pics are dark too, somebody knows what it is, mechanical prob?

Craig56

This is my 2nd digital camera. The first was a HP612. I bought the C3020 based on the review on this board. So far I am not disappointed as it does have excellent picture quality, and especially in low light/indoor conditions as other posters have stated. It does do well without the flash. The night scene program is almost useless without a tripod though and will blurr the picture. Sport program does capture images without blurr--even water over a waterfall. It may wash the picture ...

I’ve had my c3020 for just over a year now and love the features and quality of the pictures up until recently. For some reason all my pictures now appear dark. I do not use my own printer, I use an online service. Has anyone else experienced this problem? If so, is this a mechanical problem that can be fixed? Thanks… Problems: Lens cap, just remember to remove it.

SoCAPhun

This is my first digital camera. I was looking for a general use camera, easy to use and offered decent performance. I'm not experienced enough to be nit-picky about cameras, but did my homework for a few months and went by reviews and I knew what my needs where. The Oly 3020 has more then exceeded my needs. Picture quality, ease of use, durability (so far after 3 months of solid use, I have taken it mountain biking with me on a few occasions, although I never crashed while I had it, it can ...

A really great camera. I wish it had an output (or whatever you call it in english) for flash. The lens cap is not so great either, it falls of from time to time. But its a great camera and i love it. Watch my picures at www.henrikwiklund.com or direkt link to http://w1.910.telia.com/~u91021354/foto/egna/foto.htm

Duck_Man

Seems to be very well built. I like the fact it runs on regular AA batteries because I have some great nimh rechargeables that I have 2 sets of so I can swap them and not be stranded mid-vacation with no camera. The only thing it lacks that I would find useful is a video output for a TV so I can show pics without a pc hookup - Grandma doesn't have a PC at her house..... We had some 10x12 photos made and the quality is amazing - the colors are perfect and it looks like being there all over ...