Olympus D-510 Zoom (C-200 Zoom)

Announced May 8, 2001 •

Best 2.1 digital I have seen on the market, this is an excelent buy especially since the retail market price dropped to $300 and the online price went down to around $240, you can see the pictures I take on this page -- http://www.geocities.com/danbi.geo/ and click on the picture link (not the enter link) Problems: 8mb smartcard is kinda small

I got it at christmas from my parents. It's absolutely a great camera. I love it being so compact. It takes very nice pictures and even QuickTime video. I works like a charme with USB and Windows ME. I like that the lense goes into the camera when not in use. I also have Olympus Mju-II Zoom 80, so I'm used to this feature. I looked at C2040 as well, but I think it's too big. I like a camera I can take with me every where. Problems: No problems A small minus: no case and only 8 MB Smart Media ...

All about this camera... I used the C900, bought C920, used C960 and now finally bought C200Zoom. C920 was excellent even though it was 1.3Mpixel camera, it was missing things that C200Zoom has. 1) USB connection - yes you can use it as a file storage too... beats ZIP drive any day! 2) Lower power consumption! - use 1.3Ah Ni-Mh batteries and you will go a long way! 3) Very quick previews! 4) Excelent picture quality (set the ISO setting to 100 and you will see the difference, ISO200 and ...

this camera is verry easy to use. one of the best cameras with this price. You can't get an better camera with this price Problems: no problems