Olympus D-510 Zoom (C-200 Zoom)

Announced May 8, 2001 •

My first digital camera (have used others before) Still experimenting with settings, but have been impressed with the quality of photos I've taken. Cropped and resized one particular shot(taken in HQ mode) and printed it at 8x10.Quality was quite good and presumably it would have been even better if I had taken it at a higher resolution. 8mb media card that comes with camera is too small and NIMH batteries and a charger are a must. Problems: none

Best 2.1 digital I have seen on the market, this is an excelent buy especially since the retail market price dropped to $300 and the online price went down to around $240, you can see the pictures I take on this page -- http://www.geocities.com/danbi.geo/ and click on the picture link (not the enter link) Problems: 8mb smartcard is kinda small

I'm very happy with my little 'limpy'. Takes great photos, seems to be robust, and - for the most part - is point and click. The size means go-anywhere, the quality means shoot-to-keep and it's point'n'click-ability means the average snap is a dream. Playback thru the TV is perfect. A great tip. You can preview the pictures you've taken without needing to shut the cover. Just 'double-click' the lcd button and you can view all your pictures with the front open. Nice. Problems: Could do ...

-I had a choice of either buying the canon s110 or Olympus d510. I chose the d510 because it had a sliding cover and was much more cheaper.(I bought mine at J and R.com for $297 plus $5 shipping!) -Also, the olympus d510 has a better optical zoom 3xs compared to a cheap 2xs optical zoom that comes with the s110. -The picture quality is also very excellent. BUY NOW BEFORE THE FREE $50 SMARTMEDIA CARD OFFER ENDS. Problems: Needs a rechargeable battery pack and movie with sound.

Problems of the sliding front cover scratching the case excepted, this is a good, solid camera. I've had mine for 6 months and have taken 1800 or so shots in all kinds of imaging conditions. Image quality is good, if not as good as on some 2.1mega-pixel cameras I've used. Flash range is limited but otherwise the flash options are excellent. Mini-video options are great and give fine results. Problems: Front case scratching (sliding cover and even the hand strap tends to catch the casing). ...

Being my first digital camera I found C200z is easy to use and producing high quality of picture wheter indoor or outdoor. Its compact design make it easy to carry everywhere. Problems: Its LCD screen can be accidently touched by finger/nose (esspecially when you take portrait orientation picture using optical viewer).

Great Image Quality, and got a set of prints developed at one of the online developers. My expectations were very much exceded with the pricessed prints Problems: I have had no problems with the camera

I have found this camera excellent, I use it to take pictures for my web site and other general use and i cannot fault its performance. I just read a reveiw that said it doesn't hold it's settings iwhen you power off, if you go to the menu screen and pick SET and the HOLD it will hold the settings. Problemo solved! To see the pics I have taken visit www.geocities.com/ringotech Problems: None as yet

I got it at christmas from my parents. It's absolutely a great camera. I love it being so compact. It takes very nice pictures and even QuickTime video. I works like a charme with USB and Windows ME. I like that the lense goes into the camera when not in use. I also have Olympus Mju-II Zoom 80, so I'm used to this feature. I looked at C2040 as well, but I think it's too big. I like a camera I can take with me every where. Problems: No problems A small minus: no case and only 8 MB Smart Media ...

This is my first personal digital camera (although I've used Sony Mavicas and various Kodaks elsewhere) ... so far I'm quite happy with my purchase ($1015AUD with a 64 meg memory card). I decided on the C-200 over the Canon A20 which I was also looking at due to what I heard about the ability of this camera to handle low light conditions (it has a max shutter duration of 1/2 second and maximum sensitivity of ISO400 which beats the Canon A20 hands down ... I'm sure the brighter lens also has ...