Olympus D-150Z (C-1Z)

Announced May 8, 2001 •

This camera is small and allows a very good handling. The features are easy to understand, and you will get a good digicam for an inexpensive price. I have much fun and shoot approximately 1000 fotos in the last three weeks. Problems: The flash construction is not very solid. I am worry about this, because it could break.

Great camera, loads of fun. Easy to use if you read and follow instructions. I did not like the software sold with camera. Hard to down- load camera to computer.Problem solved by downloading different software free on internet. Problems: Software trouble above mentioned.

I got this for $150 in Costco. I liked the USB thing, when you can plug the camera into computer and it is immediately recognized as an extra drive. I liked the size and the weight. Menus are more or less intuitive, no control over image quality exept its size. Problems: Terrible noise, especially in low light. Overburned highlights in usual sunny scenes. Flash is not immediately available, seems the capacity taking extra time to charge. As a result - you see the flash, but the picture is ...

Not as good as my Olympus D-450Z, but easier to carry. I want a camera that can live in a belt pouch, since I've found the camera that I've got with me takes better pictures than the camera that's at home. I have a D-450Z also, and just took some indoor flash pictures on the same SM card with both. There's significant noise in the D-150's pix, and the colors look somewhat muddy. Still, I find it easy to use; the menu's better than the D-450; and I know I'll have it with me. Problems: Pictures ...

Bought the Brio 150 in July. Used it on as trip & at work without problem. Similar controls to Olympus snapshot camera it replaced. Fast downloads to laptop. Great pictures for PowerPoint. Fast start, easy on batteries.