Olympus D-150Z (C-1Z)

Announced May 8, 2001 •
eeeznutz

For $150, this thing was a steal! For that price I didn't expect to get the rechargeable batteries, a smart card, a USB cable and video out. The smart card may only be 8mb, but that holds 24 high quality pics. There are loads of adjustments you can make within the menu of this camera. Again, the reoccuring theme with this camera is all the value for the money. I wouldn't have paid over $200 for it, so when i saw it onsale at audioking for $150, i jumped on it. Whoever thinks this thing is ...

Great camera. Love its USB and TV out. Great outdoor pictures. Bought in Singapore for S$327 (US$186). Great price for its features. Problems: Indoor pictures and insufficient flash.

I bought this camera recently and must say how pleased I am with it. It is very light, easy to use, and the optical zoom is great. I would recommend this camera to anyone that is at a beginner level upto a intermediate level. The USB system works great on WIN2000 and it is brilliant for value for money. Some of the printouts that I have are amazing. Go out and buy it Problems: None

Great cam i baught the cam for 275$ for this sum of money the cam has many features (included x3 optical zoom and additional x2 digital zoom) image quality is very good for 1.3MP easy to use only connect the USB cable to the computer no drivers installion required for win 2000 and win XP Problems: easts like crazy regular AA battaries

I have owned this camera for about 2 minths and find it to be very pleasing with some excellent results. Problems: The only problems have been encountered in dull conditions. It is excelent on good light.

This camera is small and allows a very good handling. The features are easy to understand, and you will get a good digicam for an inexpensive price. I have much fun and shoot approximately 1000 fotos in the last three weeks. Problems: The flash construction is not very solid. I am worry about this, because it could break.

I just bought this camera today, to replace my Sony DSC-P20 and I am very pleased with it. 3x optical zoom capability, auto-focus, TV-out, very cheap smart media cards (so I can buy a 64 MB card :-) with no pain)... I have read in this auditorium, that image quality is bad, etc. - dont trust them! The quality of images is FAR better than with my previous SONY DSC-P20, even in rooms the colors are bright and clean - not that blue images, that SONY cameras makes!!! Once again, I am happy to ...

(Brio 150 black version) I was a little worried about it being only 1.3MP but at $150 (Costco) I could'nt find a better deal, the optical zoom is alot better than the digital zoom most other cameras offer at the price. Also the USB AutoConnect is great, I did'nt even have to install any software (as long as you have windows ME or higher) it gets recognized as a USB harddrive. The macro feature works great, and I have not run into any flash problems as some other users have noted. The ...

Great camera, loads of fun. Easy to use if you read and follow instructions. I did not like the software sold with camera. Hard to down- load camera to computer.Problem solved by downloading different software free on internet. Problems: Software trouble above mentioned.

I got this for $150 in Costco. I liked the USB thing, when you can plug the camera into computer and it is immediately recognized as an extra drive. I liked the size and the weight. Menus are more or less intuitive, no control over image quality exept its size. Problems: Terrible noise, especially in low light. Overburned highlights in usual sunny scenes. Flash is not immediately available, seems the capacity taking extra time to charge. As a result - you see the flash, but the picture is ...