Olympus D-380 (C-120)

Announced Mar 13, 2002 •
zoki

great travel cam, still use it on trekking and adventure races. I don't mind it's faults, it serves it's purpouse, a camera always with me,I don't have to think about exposure and stuff and I don't have to worry if it gets damaged. Problems: SM card door broke down due to constant opening and closing, battery door opens to easily (I use duck tape to ensure it), quite heavy because of 4 AA batteries but then again battery life superb, poor flash (best used outdoors), low light performance ...

This was my second digital camera and it produced excellent quality photos in most conditions. Very warm colour rendition created pleasing photos. It had an easy to understand menu system. Like the old 35mm Olympus Trip this camera was Olympus's entry end camera but producing excellent results at an economical price. Problems: Only problems encountered were short battery life and the lens cover,which could accidently open in a bag resulting in the batteries draining.

Problems: As I am contemplating buying the c-120 would anyone please be kind enough to send me a photo taken with this camera? Thanks alot in advance. Yours, Felix

This is a very easy camera to use -- the controls are simple and most features require virtually no learning curve. It's sturdy, takes good photos, and is quite compact. The one negative is the lack of optical zoom. This is something, though, that I can live without (at least for the time being). Highly recommended for snapshooters and beginning hobbyists. Problems: This may be a problem with digital cameras in general, I haven't done any experiments. When the batteries were left in the ...

Problems: Can the camera be found in the China?