Olympus D-370 (C-100)

Announced Jun 5, 2001 •

I'd be glad if someone could post me a photo taken with this camera.. I'm interested in bying it but first I'd like to see how good the pictures get when you load it into the computer.. thanks! :)

rupachaya

used a while. OK ... i have Question Problems: i would like to know which software allows me to watch the image on computer screen simultaneously. camedia software came w/camera doesn't work. I use windows XP to download by USB port.

Hi I am thinking of buying this camera, can someone with it, please post some pictures taken with this camera? As i feel that is the best way to see how good a camera is. Also, how many images can you store in the internal 2 meg ram?

HELP! What is the best way to get sharper pics? - Distance? - Something else? - Pics are not sharp at all! Problems: Pics are not sharp!

My camera came with the insctructions for USB connect( http://www.olympusamerica.com/files/autoUSB.pdf ) when I bought it in October. Good camera for the price. But a 2 Megapixel model(with everything else probably the same) is due out within days, at an even lower price. Problems: Poor low light performance

can some1 please help with my camera, ive had it since xmas, and decided to try and get it working again! having problems with windows 98 USB. HELP Problems: see above

BEWARE if you do not have Windows 2000 or above. Notice everyone says how wonderful it is for Os of that range. Problems come with Windows 98. Nobody tells you where to download software or anytjiong else for it. If this is an indication of what digicams can do, they've a long way to go to equal a 35mm Problems: Installing software on my Windows 98 PC

I'm dissapointed with this camera, I expected more from Olympus. The images it produces seem to be optimized for screen rather than print (which is understandable for a 1.3mp camera) and they do look good on screen. The printed image is is worse than it could/should be. Using the SHQ mode to take the shot, it prints out rather grainy with lots of digital noise present at the extremities of the flash distance. I'm comparing the printed output performance against my experience with another ...

he/she has of negative not to be sold whit transformer Problems: in Portugal the transformer costs 8000.oo esc

ET241

Out of the seven reviews posted thus far, 4 reviewers (57% percentage), including myself, have met problems with the camera freezing while writing high quality pictures... Admittedly, I have exclusively used the internal memory so far, and have hopes for this being a problem only with the internal mem, which is automatically disabled whenever you use smartmedia cards anyways. However, facts are facts, and the Olympus C100, despite having nice features and satisfactory picture quality seems to ...