Olympus D-370 (C-100)

Announced Jun 5, 2001 •

I'd be glad if someone could post me a photo taken with this camera.. I'm interested in bying it but first I'd like to see how good the pictures get when you load it into the computer.. thanks! :)

sarah

The Olympus C-100 is a great value for money digital camera. Compared to other digital camera in it's range, I considered it to be the best. Clear and sharp pixs, good indoor and outdoor images with Auto settings. U may play around with the manuals later when U have mastered them. Although slightly on the heavy side with the batteries, it takes good shots and to me that's all it matters. Highly recommended. Problems: Slightly on the bulky and heavy side compared with other brands/models ...

kerke

I have bought the C100 for 129EUR plus 85EUR for 128MB Smart Media card - I guess it's a very good price for this gadget. Very easy to use (up to now I did not read the manual), the interaction with the PC work from scratch (install software, plug to USB port, it appears as an additional drive and you can download the pictures taken). Taking pictures: I just opened the package, plugged the batteries and the smart media card, and then I took the first pictures (outside, portraits etc) and I ...

mbengho

Fabuleux rapport qualité prix (149 € ~145 $... :o) ) Problems: Impossible de faire fonctionner l'appareil sur le PC...Dommage

rupachaya

used a while. OK ... i have Question Problems: i would like to know which software allows me to watch the image on computer screen simultaneously. camedia software came w/camera doesn't work. I use windows XP to download by USB port.

What a fantastic product. I got it for an even £100 + a smart media card. Brilliant. Iam bowled over with the quality of the images (having upgraded from a MN100) So easy to use Problems: No case!

Daimen AJ

Question................. How long does the batteries last on th c-100. I'm going to use the Mi-MH batteries and what's the LCD displays quality like? E-Mail me - WhizzKidUk2002@aol.com. Thanks again - :o) Problems: Nope- :o)

I saw it, I bought it, I like it! I,m no techie, I just want to get decent photographs of the family, the scenery, or just anything that takes my fancy, and this does that job beautifully. Is it top class? I dont know - probably not - but you wont do better for the price. Problems: Nope

Hi I am thinking of buying this camera, can someone with it, please post some pictures taken with this camera? As i feel that is the best way to see how good a camera is. Also, how many images can you store in the internal 2 meg ram?