Nokia 808 Pureview

4 screen | 41 megapixels (rear)
nonius9

I was using the 808 during 2,5 years. I was really enjoying every time I shooted a pic. Amazing camera in a phone. You can see my pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/91999134@N06/ On the other hand, as a phone the nokia 808 still being good phone after almost 3 years after released (!), but Symbian is now dead, that means you have looking for the apps by yourself. There is no official store.

SepehrM

Awesome, incredible and one of the best smartphone, cameraphone and compact camera in the history!

Sensor 5x the size of any other Phone and 2x the size of any compact camera, almost the size of micro 4/3rd's. That says it all in the Camera dept. Phone works very smoothly, Free World maps and offline Navigation make this the ONLY Phone worth traveling with if you want to know where you are without expensive data charges. I LOVE MY 808!

After all the fuss about the Nokia 808 and it´s camera I tried it for some days. I always had doubts that all the praise was realistic but I wanted to give it a chance. But now I have to say my doubts were right. First of all, it´s a phone with a camera, not vice-versa. And for a phone it´s pretty average - which also has some disadvantages when using it´s camera. At first there is the low-resolution screen of just 640x360 pixels which gives a mere pixel-count of approx 230.000. Cheaper real ...