Nikon 1 V1

Announced Sep 21, 2011 •
10 megapixels | 3 screen | 1″ sensor

Introduction I've a Nikon D600, which I'm very, very happy with. It is an excellent performer offering marvellous IQ and low light capabilities, but at the cost of weight and size. It is also a bit complicated to use for non-photographers, such as my wife. Criteria I was therefore looking to get a secondary camera that could match the following criteria: * Critical: Considerably better IQ than a mobile phone (Talking IQ, not MPx) * Critical: Fast AF to capture the decisive moments * ...

I have been using my Nikon 1 for two weeks now, and here are my comments how I hold the Nikon 1 V1 camera: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDFff1l22ZI I had not any previous experience with DSLRs and I found Nikon 1's design very reasonable and ergonomic. When I choose the Nikon 1 system I expected that the engineers at Nikon are experienced enough to make a good camera, and I was right. I read comments about "errors and mistakes" Nikon made with the V1, but I found not any errors so far, ...

http://bikesocial.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-better-cycling-camera-and-essential.html?showComment=1370730582025 You are invited to comment on the blog above.

eric1848

Bought it on last Christmas Sale. with Flash and GPS Super fast AF for sure Super easy to use. Super sharp IM Super long battery run. HD video in really HQ Big screen, solid and tiny Body easy setup for travel or daily use great for family indoor or outdoor event Problems: hope more CX lens support soon