Nikon D610

Announced Oct 8, 2013 •
24 megapixels | 3.2 screen | Full frame sensor
AUP

I had such high hoped for the Nikon D610 and after many months of sitting idle between cameras and looking at the Canon 6D I took the plunge…and now it’s going back. Why you ask – “spots” – about 15 of them all over my pictures after extensive 2 days of shooting. It took numerous hours of shooting, reading, testing, customizing and fine tuning – after it was all said and done I started to notice spots. This was brand new out of the box; me personally it’s just not something that I am willing ...

Araldite

Been using this camera to take pictures of grandkids, their parents commented on great pictures. Some may feel that the optical low pass filter should have been removed as per the D7100 but this one has a smaller pixel density. Having said that and taken many pictures with it, for the price it's an excellent introduction to full frame and coupled with the 24-85 it really takes great pictures.

jefenniejr

Being an amateur (upgraded from d700 and don't regret it one bit) I shoot mainly landscapes and architectural with an occasional portrait.