Nikon D60

Announced Jan 29, 2008 •
10 megapixels | 2.5 screen | APS-C sensor
montemayor

To this date, I could say my D60 can still kick it and produce nice shots against recent entry levels like d3100, d5000 and d5100 of nikon and canon 500d and 550d. the thing is you'll not appreciate your shots when viewing with the D60 LCD but when transferred to a computer and viewed on a monitor, you'll see that's it's still close par to the new entry DSLRs. if you'll just add a AF-S 50mm to this old timer and bang! others won't notice that you're using a camera released in 2008. besides ...

Joaquinnekuh

Only to pirinchov, who is obviously paid by Sony.

WillisWang

excellent camera to have, Nice color of the picture. and nice figire as well. I come with small hands. so it suits me most I guess. love it so far so much. beauty. If you are entry level, go D60. worth your money and enjoy your eye balls. learn to breath. sharing your opinion pls. Problems: less lenses to choose, But I am just beginner, totally cool with that. not reach the comsumer level yet.

raju trivedi

1.The camera is over all to good the pictures taken by it is above expections with lens 18-105 vr 2. The focusing is very fast then e - 510 olympus 3. i want to thank all the people who have given there reviews on this camera from which i could decided to buy it 4. thanks nikon for making a great camera

MikeyFocus

Beauty. It works flawlessly. I am not an expert but so far so good for my first dSLR ever.

sonicshooter

Excelent camera. Lightweight, easy of use with superb photo quality. The menu is intuitive and easy-to-learn. Problems: No problems

OrlandoRealtor

The D60 is my first DSLR camera and I reallly like it. Bought the kit with the 18-55mm Vr and 55-200mm VR lenses, 2 Nikon instructional DVD's and a 2mb Scandisk card for 828.00 shipped which I thought was an excellent price. Took pictures at my son's spring scrimmage and thought the 180-200mm VR lens performed great. Also shot pictures of a home the other day and the 18-55mm gives me a wide enough angle to get great pictures!. Have only used automatic so far(easy for my wife too!) but ...

doesbud

Will someone please come in and clean up the "bogus" ratings (including this one that I have used just to post this request) so we can get an accurate rating for this camera!! Problems: See above.

SOSPECHO

fur pirichov and canonthai.balance nombers

hextagon

this is my first DSLR, great camera, light weigh, lens are easy to change, produce great photos most of the time, easy to use. Problems: lens cap is not attached to the body.