Nikon D60

Announced Jan 29, 2008 •
10 megapixels | 2.5 screen | APS-C sensor
marxhome

nothing special Problems: many small trouble

jcampeau

I am recently testing this camera. The D60 takes excellent photographs. It's a good camera for beginner or intermediate level photographer, if your advanced there are better choices for cameras.

sincraft

Trying to give this camera a chance but as a new user of DSLR cameras I can say that I've had better results using comparable Canon models owned by friends. Far better. Everyone on these forums insists its me and not the camera but hard to believe that over 2000 photos can end up looking this bad after so many attempts compared to being able to get better shots immediately using Canons. Then there is the debate about the d40 actually being better...and all the examples I see back this up. ...

Massimiliano Cricco

Great Camera for the Amateur Photographer. Excellent IQ and very ergonomic. Highly Recommended specially for people who want to travel lightweight without renouncing a DSLR. Problems: No bracketing. No AF point selection Lock.

shihanc

Great camera. Very good picture quality. Easy to use.Good choice for SLR beginner. VR Lens rock. My first SLR camera,I love it. Problems: 3 Focus points. VR Lenses are expensive.

HazardTeamCK

This is a great alternative to the Nikon D40 or D40x models. This camera has a very good grip and is very lightweight and compact compared to models like the D5000 and D90 or D80 models. Overall the camera has a very good feel to it and I would recommend this to anyone new to DSLR photography. Problems: Does not have liveview, no video mode

WillisWang

excellent camera to have, Nice color of the picture. and nice figire as well. I come with small hands. so it suits me most I guess. love it so far so much. beauty. If you are entry level, go D60. worth your money and enjoy your eye balls. learn to breath. sharing your opinion pls. Problems: less lenses to choose, But I am just beginner, totally cool with that. not reach the comsumer level yet.

YeaSt

This is my first DSLR and it is just easy for beginner like me to start shooting beautiful stuffs without straggling to learn the tricks and losing the image quality. I just love the camera and enjoy the pic took with it. For the first time in my life, I found myself can take high quality pic as a pro. Problems: If I must point out a problem on the camera I found so far, it would be the color. Sometime It is too real (but really enjoyed by eye balls).

velwin

Pros: 1. It does the job. Cons 1. 3 AF point 2. Dont get the kit lens 3. ISO 1600 is noisy Problems: None

DeadMead

Im really satisfied, camera is pretty simple to handle. Its auite light weight and small enought. Perfect choice for amateur photographers, which dont have money for semiprofesional cameras. Problems: Dont buy Kit lenses!! JPEG output slightly soft..