Nikon D3100

Announced Aug 19, 2010 •
14 megapixels | 3 screen | APS-C sensor

I Have This About 3 Yeras ..And I Enjoyd Its Simple But Greate For Start Im Working In Oil and Gas Company And I Never Fear to using This Camera Couse its not expensive

BaggyG9

This was my 2nd DSLR after selling my Pentax ist DL2.  And I have to say I LOVE IT! Of course it does not have the capabilities of newer and higher end DSLRs but you can  have some amazing results! I mainly use it for street photography since I love travelling and walking in the city finding new places etc. The 50mm 1.8G is one of the sharpest lenses I used so far and combining it with the D3100 you get some absolutely amazing results.

Wetzlarkid

Always in my car.............. Love It''

Bob Spez08

I've had this camera for about 4 months now and I am very pleased with it. Because I wasn't sure of taking the plunge to a DSLR I got the body and an assortment of old Nikkor prime manual focus film lenses used on ebay.  I was able to get the D3100 body, 6 Nikkor primes, one Nikkor zoom and a Vivitiar f-mount prime for under $700 total. Since it was my intention to shoot in manual mode for both pics and video, I didn't mind the lack of auto focus capable lenses. ISO and exposure time are set ...

CDNPHOTO12

This Camera Is Amazing Not The Best FPS But Great Overall Beginner Body 100% Recommend £300 With A 18-55 Great Buy. NIKON RULES

After shooting almost 25000 pics with my D3100, I can say I am quite content with the camera, which proved even more reliable than I had expected from an entry-level model: I shot as many as 850 pics in some 4 hours, with no problems at all. Very intuitive for learning photography, it may also serve as an effective instrument for (budget) events, as small weddings or christenings - at least until you want something more potent. Though, I would rather recommend you put quality lenses - a ...

overall a good camera, no autobracketing feature which shocked me when I went to use it. silly omission

ace123