Nikon D3000

Announced Jul 30, 2009 •
10 megapixels | 3 screen | APS-C sensor
Francis de la Pena

This is my second review of this camera, and after taking it with me on a vacation. Here are some more pros I found regarding this camera: • Excellent Battery Life • Great for taking sceneries and landscapes, even night shots • Light weight compared to my D50 • Sturdy • With the right external Flash you can get great inside shots (Switched to a Vivitar Flash for Nikon DSLR) Problems: None found.

TommyBoyz

I have got it for some time now, it's a really good camera, I am very happy with it, Easy to start with, multipile options, i recommend it to everybody! Problems: Some options this camera dont have.

Francis de la Pena

I will go straight to the point. The camera itself is great, however it does not work well with my ProMaster 5550DX flash and module. It comes out darker than on my D50. However Quantaray flash work well with this, but my quanta ray can only do bounce, and cannot tilt or swivel. So, now I am currently looking into another flash, but I do not want to spend money on a Nikon brand flash if a cheaper third party flash works just as well. It is also lighter in weight than the D50 and is compatible ...

I love It !!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent Camera. Excellent picture quality. Problems: No problem. Is a Nikon !

CATALA

this camera is best,camera foarte buna raport calitate pret imagine super senzor CCD de inalta rezolutie Problems: lipsa corpul din magneziu si grip

Indian Backpacker

The Best SLR for starting up.Very user friendly !!

Borna Saeednia

It is very enjoyable to take photographs with it! Problems: No problem was found as a beginner photographer

Joaquinnekuh

To pirinchov, just to come to an almost objective rating. People using other brands should do the same! Pirinchov is obviously paid by Sony or totally confused.

AndyL99

The D3000 is a great camera for someone stepping up from even a very sophisticated point and shoot camera. I moved up from a superzoom P&S camera primarily because it was too slow and awkward for action photos of my kids. The D3000 solves all those shortcomings by providing, no shutter lag, more accurate and faster autofocus, and outstanding light metering. In one afternoon I took well over 300 pics of downhill ski racers and virtually all were well exposed and in focus. In post processing I ...

kellymac60

Coming from the D40 on up, Nikon has continued to listen to the customer and give them the near perfect camera for beginner on up. The D3000 is great for the first-time user and the pro as a back-up. While the D3000 doesn't have the CMOS sensor like the D5000 or D90 and up, If you have never used the D90 for any lengthy period you will not miss it. This camera is extremely fast in good light and excellent with low-light, high ISO shooting. The price is right and (you will likely not believe ...