Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D

Prime lens | Nikon F (FX)
Azdw Photography Pte Ltd

This is the first prime lens I've purchased for my Nikon, and it doesn't disappoint. I didn't understand the whole "prime lens" hype. Until I bought this lens and did some pixel peeping. All I can say is WOW! The clarity, the color depth, it's all just amazing. At at such a low price, it's something that should be in every photographer's bag. Very nice, light of weight, sharp as a tack! Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

azotor

light weight, compact size and very good price.  always keep one in my bag in case of low light shooting.

This is the best lens that you can boil brand new for only 6128 /-. 50/1,8D is the best normal lens. When I decided to buy such a lens for my Nikon D5100 tried all possible versions. And I chose 50/1,8D as not inferior in quality to any of the more expensive competitors. Sharp, small, light, great bokeh, and most importantly so cheap. The rest of my money to buy flash. Go to following link to see some great photos captured by this awesome lens. ...

fad

I shoot street with big FX Nikons.  This is one of 3 useful D primes, along with 35/2 and 85/1.8. When I shoot zooms this fits in my pocket to use if I stay out until light starts to fail. I use it in the rain, because the front element is well recessed. It has excellent resolution, small size and weight and a recessed front element and focuses fast.

Jim Forever

i own both the 50mm the older and newer trust me this older version is what i find is more sharp!!!! less weight ,metal body. i love the sunstars it gives ...amazing performer for the price. the only downside is that the focusing is noisy and the ring rotates when in AF mode.... but this is no way a cheap lens it produces exllent sharp images and i generally use this more over the newer version...

pajarrett

Hey this lens should be rated 5 stars without reservation just for its price and sharpness. It is not super sharp at 1.8 nor is its bokeh the best, but what do you want for $100. Excellent sharpness, color, and contrast. It is light and easy to carry. At 5.6 it is as sharp as I can ask for. An excellent lens for not much money. Get one and throw it in your bag. Problems: All my lenses are not as sharp as this lens.

A great lens at a low price, but very sharp in my possession from the canon 50mm lens at an affordable price Problems: Autofocus a bit noisy on the Nikon D7000 but overall good, anyways noise does not enter into the picture

lensa yang bagus dengan harga murah, tetapi sangat tajam menurut saya dari pada lensa 50mm milik canon dengan harga terjangkau Problems: Autofocus yang agak berisik pada nikon d7000 tetapi keseluruhan bagus, lagian suara bising tidak masuk ke dalam foto

pricyl

small, cheap, easy to use! good lens!

squajackyl

Very good lens for this price, very small and light. Optically is fine only by 2.8 o better by 4 aperture. At f1.8 is very bad, there is no sharpness and no detail, like if it was out of focus. Focusing is fast ehough. Lente molto buona ma solo oltre f2.8 o meglio ancora oltre f4. con apertura f1.8 non c'è definizione a tal punto che l'immagine sembra non essere a fuoco. rimane comunque un buon compromesso tra prezzo e prestazioni, inoltre è una lente molto leggera e compatta. La messa a ...