Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D

Prime lens | Nikon F (FX)

I purchased this lens back when I had my Nikon D7100, and obviously the cost and the f/1.8 were very attractive. After having this lens for a while now, I can honestly say it's just mind-blowing! I believed it was something great on the D7100, well, on the D810 it's like an RPG-it just rocks! Now, you do have to realize that for the cost of this lens (I paid around ~$130) you get perhaps double or triple the worth in return for your money. Yes, it will not compete with 'Professional' lenses, ...

KC Davis

This is a great lens for the price and if you don't have one, dig through your couch cushions, or under your car seat and come up with $100.00 bucks and get one. I got this and shortly afterward got the 50 mm F1.8g and ended up selling it and keeping the D version. I would honestly have to say the image quailty goes slightly to the G version, but not by much at all. Lets just say I don't miss the G one bit. https://www.flickr.com/photos/kencordelldavis/14389834687/ I'm not a peeper of pixels  ...

Azdw Photography Pte Ltd

This is the first prime lens I've purchased for my Nikon, and it doesn't disappoint. I didn't understand the whole "prime lens" hype. Until I bought this lens and did some pixel peeping. All I can say is WOW! The clarity, the color depth, it's all just amazing. At at such a low price, it's something that should be in every photographer's bag. Very nice, light of weight, sharp as a tack! Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

azotor

light weight, compact size and very good price.  always keep one in my bag in case of low light shooting.

This is the best lens that you can boil brand new for only 6128 /-. 50/1,8D is the best normal lens. When I decided to buy such a lens for my Nikon D5100 tried all possible versions. And I chose 50/1,8D as not inferior in quality to any of the more expensive competitors. Sharp, small, light, great bokeh, and most importantly so cheap. The rest of my money to buy flash. Go to following link to see some great photos captured by this awesome lens. ...

fad

I shoot street with big FX Nikons.  This is one of 3 useful D primes, along with 35/2 and 85/1.8. When I shoot zooms this fits in my pocket to use if I stay out until light starts to fail. I use it in the rain, because the front element is well recessed. It has excellent resolution, small size and weight and a recessed front element and focuses fast.

Jim Forever

i own both the 50mm the older and newer trust me this older version is what i find is more sharp!!!! less weight ,metal body. i love the sunstars it gives ...amazing performer for the price. the only downside is that the focusing is noisy and the ring rotates when in AF mode.... but this is no way a cheap lens it produces exllent sharp images and i generally use this more over the newer version...

pajarrett

Hey this lens should be rated 5 stars without reservation just for its price and sharpness. It is not super sharp at 1.8 nor is its bokeh the best, but what do you want for $100. Excellent sharpness, color, and contrast. It is light and easy to carry. At 5.6 it is as sharp as I can ask for. An excellent lens for not much money. Get one and throw it in your bag. Problems: All my lenses are not as sharp as this lens.

A great lens at a low price, but very sharp in my possession from the canon 50mm lens at an affordable price Problems: Autofocus a bit noisy on the Nikon D7000 but overall good, anyways noise does not enter into the picture

lensa yang bagus dengan harga murah, tetapi sangat tajam menurut saya dari pada lensa 50mm milik canon dengan harga terjangkau Problems: Autofocus yang agak berisik pada nikon d7000 tetapi keseluruhan bagus, lagian suara bising tidak masuk ke dalam foto