Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm F3.5-4.5G ED VR

Announced Jun 14, 2012 •
Zoom lens | Nikon F (FX)

though this is a kit lens which bundles with D600, it is by no mean acheap lens!!! the IQ is really sharp when stopped down. it very light and focuses very fast. its a great multipurpose zoom lens. the best results i got were from F/5.6 to f/11. and with a price tag of around $500 i dont think u can get ny better!!!! its the lens which i mostly use and is stuck on the camera most of the times.

smokinman88

I purchased this to use on my D810 when I'm out walking around and don't want to take multiple lenses.  So far I've been very happy with the results, it's very sharp, lightweight and easy to use. Although it's not as fast as the big boy 2.8's it serves it's purpose very well producing very good picture quality.  I picked mine up used for 250.00, quite a steal I think.

This lens came with my D610 and in general I like it. Because I am much more of a prime person nowadays, I didn't think it made much sense to invest that much into a standard zoom so I decided that it made sense to go with this one and have more to spend on primes. In general I've been happy. It is a capable lens within its limitations. What I use it for is landscape work where it's size and range make it appealing on paper. In practice, it has been as good as I hoped it would be.  I like ...